Sunday, May 12, 2013

Banana Bread with Cinnamon Sugar Topping

The best banana bread ever, hands down! Dump your other recipes folks because this is life changing!
I found this recipe on the Two Peas and Their Pod blog, I've made it loads of times since with variations such as mixing in glacè cherries or chocolate chip at the last minute- so try whatever you like  and let me know how it turns out! :)

*** BREAKING NEWS***

I accidentally added an extra teaspoon of cinnamon to the batter (along with the dry mixture) and it GREATLY enhanced the recipe!! Banana Bread 2.0 ;) Let me know in the comments if you'd prefer me to write out the whole recipe again, if necessary I will.

Don't question the two raising agents in this... they work!


For the cinnamon sugar, mix 1/3 cup of sugar with 1tbsp of cinnamon, yum yum!

The good news about this treat? It's packed full of potassium from the bananas, and with NO margarine (only 1/2 cup of olive oil) it's as healthy as you can get :)





No comments:

Post a Comment