Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Something a Little Different....

This week I'm going to try something a little different. Aside from baking, I love finding new products or tasting delicious food locally! Prepare yourself for some hauls, like this one last Christmas... Don't worry I have some great autumnal recipes coming soon! ;)

I love Disney- movies and merchandise, but especially treats! I've never been to Disneyland (it's on my bucket list!) but I love the idea of bringing a piece of fantasy into food.


This new magazine series from EagleMoss is just the thing for sugarcraft Disney aficionados. The magazine itself is well-written, has great content that is suitable for both kids and adults and bonus points, each week you get great kitchen gear! This Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter and Embosser would be great for presents and a little red lustre dust over these Winnie the Pooh stencils would instantly breathe magic into simple cupcakes.

The equipment seems to be great quality and the products to come with the next few issues look fab (even if some of them would be easily made at home, such as the cupcake and cake surrounds).


Personally, I think I would be inclined to purchase an issue if the freebie was reusable as although the recipes are great that could be due to clever branding such as "Bullseye's Brownies" and "Minnie's Chocolate Crunch". With so many recipes online at the moment, quality becomes paramount when it comes to cookbooks so many would probably prefer a Disney cookbook rather than a magazine series- however kids will probably go crazy for this series!

What about you? Have you purchased the magazine? What are your thoughts on the idea?

Stay sweet! x

No comments:

Post a Comment