Friday, September 20, 2013

Cadbury's Mallows with Turkish

My dad is a huge fan of Turkish Delight! He's not much of a chocolate-lover but can always make room for some Turkish! I love the Cadbury's bar too, it always reminds me of Willy Wonka for some reason- how does the jelly not melt? ;) We're also fans of teacakes in our house, second to Turkish Delight Jacobs' Chocolate Kimberleys often appeared at Christmas or Father's Day.



When I saw this new product I knew I had to try it out!


Unfortunately it's not actual Turkish Delight in the teacake but a 'flavoured jam'- disappointing I'm sure you'll agree! The chocolate-flavoured biscuit was a little too chocolatey for my taste, but the marshmallow and Cadbury's chocolate coating was delicious! 

Everyone seemed to like these, but I still have a hankering for the plain Jane Milka Melo-Cakes!

Have you tried the Cadbury's Mallows with Turkish yet? Let me know in the comments box below! 

Stay sweet! x

No comments:

Post a Comment