Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jamie Oliver's Brownies

I absolutely love love love brownies!! They're the best snack imaginable- half cake, half fudge, all chocolate, mmmmmmmmmmm.....


Anyways, I had made these brownies years ago and only again quite recently. I intend on testing out some brownie recipes in the coming weeks because my family were horrified at the amount of butter that went into these. 250g doesn't sound like a lot, but I assure you, if anybody has high cholesterol, evacuate them!!



These were uber gooey, dense and utterly more-ish. They really were a hit, with everyone- even the butter-phobes took second and third helpings.



Definitely a treat for a  special occasion, what do you think? Do you have your own favourite brownie recipe? Or will you be trying out Jamie Oliver's Brownies for yourself?



Talk to you on air later, 11-12noon on UCC 98.3fm!

Stay sweet x

No comments:

Post a Comment