They look quite like my Three Ingredient Nutella Cookies but they are so much more superior... In every way! Perfect for a gift, these will please any sweet tooth! What are you waiting for?? Go bake! :)
Makes 2-3 dozen cookies
You will need:
200g Plain Chocolate (I used 70% cocoa solids but she suggests 39%)
1 can CondensedMilk
225g Self-Raising Flour
1 Packet White Chocolate Buttons
- Line 3 baking trays. Break chocolate and melt with butter in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in condensed milk and allow to cool.
- Mix in flour and chocolate buttons.
- Chill until firm to handle.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Place large spoons of mixture, spaced well apart on the trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes. As always, cookies will look soft, but take them out!!
- Place to cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk or steaming hot tea!
By leaving these out for Santa, I guarantee you'll get a heap of presents under the Christmas tree!