Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blueberry Muffins


As you saw here, my sister gifted me Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook for my birthday! Today I made her blueberry muffins, listed as Blythe's Blueberry Muffins.



These are so so yummy!

I had never used blueberries at home but when I saw them in store this week I knew I had to make these muffins! Here's the recipe online if you're not lucky enough to have the book- note the book has a healthier version... Let's be honest though, you won't be finding it on this blog! ;)

The blueberries I bought came in packs of 125g so although the recipe calls for 300g I thought there were still more than enough blueberries in this amount, feel free to cut it down further!

Bonus point- I had exactly 125g of unsalted butter leftover from the cookies I made recently! No waste! Perfect!



I made these in cupcake cases rather than muffin cases and the yield increased by 50%! Another win in my book! ;)

Hope you get the chance to make these! I had one right out of the oven with a glass of milk!



I'll let you know how well they last over the next few days... If there are any left! ;)

See you all on sUCCulent tomorrow at 11am on UCC 98.3!

Stay sweet! x

No comments:

Post a Comment