a) don't live close enough to one
b) can't afford/justify paying for Starbucks regularly
c) want to get Christmassy in your own home
try some of the recipes below, and my own one for a yummy vanilla cafe au lait :)
I'll be back tomorrow with Christmas ideas and recipes in a Super Special Sunday post!
Milis Vanilla Cafe au Lait
- Infuse a jar of sugar with a vanilla pod, an empty vanilla pod works well if you've already used the seeds for a recipe! :) Leave this for as long as you like, it will last ages!!
- Microwave a mug 3/4 full of milk for 1min 40secs at 1000mw (or your equivalent).
- Mix in a spoon and a half of your favourite instant coffee granules (mine has to be Carte Noir!)
- Top up the mug with boiling water and stir.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of vanilla sugar and stir.
- Enjoy! FYI, this is a perfect all-nighter study drink as it's sweet and caffeinated!
Head on over here for more delicious drinks!
Stay sweet! x